The Honda New CR-V DVD Navigation Unit is really Powerful, while the installation for Honda New CR-V is Easy. Don’t be scared away by the appearance and those complex wires. Follow the installation pictures below, you will know it is really “plug and play”.
1.Honda New CR-V original radio
2.Remove the climate control module first
3.Unplug the power cable of climate control module first
4.Loosen the cover-panel over console board by special cutting tool
5.Take down the cover-panel over the console board
6.Use the special cutting tool to prize up the climate outlet
7.Take down the climate outlet
8.After remove the decoration parts of console board, but still retain the original amplifier
9.Remove the security screws of original unit
10.Take out the original unit
11.Have a look of the diagram of the rear
12.The effect viewing after removing the original unit
13.The unit standard cables
14.The appearance after cable connection
15.Attach the special bracket to the unit
16.Have a look at the cables connection of the rear
17.Lay the IPOD and USB cable
18.Test various functions before install the unit into the household
19.Test rear camera function
20.After testing various functions, install the unit in place
21.Have a further test after installation
22.Test the GPS navigation
23.In-car effect after installing Honda CR-V unit
1. Easy to pick the decoration frame at the both sides of the climate outlet when removing, just pull the outlet outward properly.
2. Do not scratch the decoration frame when remove the climate module.
3. Carefully remove the gear decoration panel.
4. Be careful to protect the in-car decoration when install the unit.
5. The space behind the household is large, make sure tie the cable well in case of shock when driving.
6. Carefully lay the IPOD and USB cables.