- The view of VW Skoda Fabia original car stereo.
2. Pry loose the CD decorative frame with plastic crowbar.
3. Take down the decorative frame.
4. Detach the fastened screws on the original CD stereo by screw driver.
5. Take out the CD stereo from inside to outside by your hands gently.
6. Pull out the plug behind the CD stereo.
7. Open the storage box cover.
8. Detach the fastened screws inside the storage box by screw driver.
9. Pry loose the storage box.
10. Take out the storage box.
11. Pry out the decorative frame on the right of the dashboard, in order to lay out the GPS and digital TV antenna.
12. Lay out the GPS and TV antenna on the top right corner of the dashboard.
13. Spread out the cables.
14. Install back the decorative frame on the right of the dashboard as the picture shows.
15. Install back the storage box.
16. Twist the screws on the storage box.
17. The specialized car DVD GPS unit’s patchplug.
18. The patchplug of radio’s antenna.
19. Connect the specialized car DVD GPS unit’s plug and the radio’s patchplug with the original CD stereo.
20. Connect the plug behind the specialized car DVD GPS unit.
21. Install the specialized car DVD GPS unit on the place of the original CD stereo, push it gently to the right place.
22. Twist the screws on the car DVD GPS unit by screw driver.
23. Install back the decorative frame and push it to the right place.
24. The view after installed the all in one unit on VW Skoda Fabia.