- The view of Skoda Superb original dashboard decoration.
2. Pry loose the original CD’s decorative frame by plastic crowbar.
3. Take down the CD’s decoration frame as the picture shows.
4. Detach the original CD stereo’s fastened screws by screwdriver.
5. Pry loose the original CD stereo by plastic crowbar.
6. Take out the CD stereo.
7. Unplug the plug on the back of the CD stereo.
8. The view of central dashboard after taken out the CD stereo.
9. Pry out the decorative frame on the dextral of the dashboard by plastic crowbar.
10. Detach the fastened screw on the dextral bottom of the storage box by the hexagonal screw driver.
11. Open the storage box and detach the fastened screws above it.
12. Take out the storage box.
13. Unplug the plug of the lamp in the storage box.
14. Pull up the A. C. Tube.
15. Fasten the GPS and digital TV antenna on the top right corner.
16. Fix up the GPS and digital TV antenna like the picture shows.
17. Put the storage box back and plug on the A. C. Tube.
18. Connect the plug of the storage box’s lamp.
19. Skoda Superb replacement Radio Unit
20. Twist the screws on the top of the storage box.
21. Twist the screws on the bottom of the storage box.
22. Install back the decorative frame on the right of the dashboard.
23. Connect the DVD plug with the CD plug.
24. Connect the cab-bus wire as the picture shows.
25. Connect the antenna’s patchplug with the original CD’s plug.
26. Connect the antenna amplifier with the power wire.
27. Connect the CMMB and GPS antenna on the specialized DVD player.
28. Install the GPS DVD player on the dashboard.
29. Twist the screws on the DVD GPS player.
30. Install the new frame on the main unit.
31. The picture after installed the Skoda Superb specialized car DVD GPS unit.